(Answers will be given at the start of tomorrows blog!)
LET'S GET QUIZZICAL :)
1. Kiev is the capital of which Country?
2. Do most Eskimo's still use fridges?
3. What did St Patrick rid Ireland of according to Legend?
4. In food what is Chowder?
5. Fred Flintstone is married to who?
6. What is the birthstone for July?
7. Which is the only mammal capable of sustained flight?
8. Who is the Greek God of the Sea?
9. What item of food inspired the idea for the computer game pac-man - was it Pizza, Watermelon or Cake?
10. How many verses make up the national Anthem 'God Save The Queen?'
11. What is Scooby Doo's favourite food?
12. In 1993 Take That had a No. 1 single with 'Relight My Fire' but who sang with them on this track?
13. In what decade was VAT introduced into the UK?
14. The leaf from which tree is on the Canadian national flag?
15. What is prepared in a tannery?
16. What do Sumo wrestlers throw into the ring prior to a match?
17. What is the only common metal that is liquid at room temperature?
18. Can Polar Bears Jump?
19. Which children's toy provided Aqua with a number 1 hit?
20. Which female vocalist had a duet with Elton John on the HIT single 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart?
21. In the human body, what are you born with 23 pairs of?
22. How many carats is pure gold?
23. What's the name of the bear in the muppet show?
24. Who is older Ant or Dec?
25. True of False: Lisa from the English band Steps was my favourite?
So how did you find it? Easy? Hard? Can you give me any quick quiz questions, I'd love to try some!!! xxxx