The worlds BEST Joke.
What do you call a chicken in a shell suit?
An Egg. HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA
Ok so its funny for many reasons:
1) its a joke and if you don't want to get piles you should always laugh at jokes
2) Laughter releases Serotonin which is a Neurotransmitter in your brain and it makes you feel happy, its effectively your happy hormone (Released after you eat chocolate too but in a short burst)
3) Picture a chicken dressed as a shell right now....its HILARIOUS!
4) In my first year at uni we arranged a Housemate Christmas day - we had presents, the Roast Turkey with all the trimmings, each of us took it in turns to be the drunk Aunt and amongst all this we even had Christmas Crackers. Said Christmas Crackers were a pack of 12 bought from £1 land so this will paint the scene for their quality, the paper hats were intact, the toy a small plastic thing....unrecognisable as anything but still there was a toy, then there was the JOKE. One house mate read the above joke, we laughed (the alcohol possibly helped), the second housemate began their joke....what do you call a chicken in a shell suit? No idea? Why it's an egg silly people! And this happened 6 times.
5) Even after hearing it 6 times and finding it to be a mighty hysterical joke I still managed to tell it wrong the very next time I tried with a What do you call an Egg in a Shell suit....oh dear!
Anyway this is my favourite joke - obviously I am open to suggestions about other jokes which you may find funny so please comment and let me hear them all! If a better joke is found I shall write a retraction and name one of you the funniest joke tell of all time....bring it team!
Make. Me. Laugh. xxxxx