Tuesday 6 March 2012

Beginning Again.

See the thing about that is...

...what a rubbish name for a blog title I hear you saying! Well if you have a better one go away and start your own blog and use it instead of being mean about mine! Crickey O'riley what a start!

What you should know about this blog and I is that I never intended to become a blogger. I tried it once when I went travelling but didnt have the time to sit and write while I was out there - instead I went bungee jumping, swam with sharks, raced elephants, cuddled Tiger cubs, played with the locals, ate lots of new things and generally had the absolute time of my life. TIME OF MY LIFE! That was this time last year. A year ago today I would actually have been in Malaysia, in Kuala Lumpur seeing the KL tower and looking out on a beautiful city. I was tanned, slimmer, my newly blonde'd hair glowing in the sumptious Asian sunshine...just painting the picture, trying to make myself sound exotic and mysterious...anyway thats another time. All you need to know is that I am starting this Blog for Grover.

For those of you that know Grover, you know that she herself is a blogger and she writes 'bloglets' (-I know she is so clever coming up with that....please note no tone of sarcasm here - I actually do LOVE the term!) It was Grover's new years resolution to blog once a week - she has thus far been completely successful in this endeavour and makes me chuckle with every new bloglet that crosses my twitter path (I highly recommend them if you are having a bad day or just want to get to know abit more about the aforementioned Grover....she'll be famous one day thats for sure!) - for those of you that don't know Grover stay tuned as my next blog will be 10 Glorious Grover Greats.

So thats it for Bloglet numero uno. I've said 'Hi', I have mentioned my fondeness for the only other blogger worth mentioning out there (grovermauve.blogspot.com) and I told you I went travelling which should elude to some possibly exciting bloglets to come...maybe...who know's, stay tuned kids!

Burkester xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment